HIGHLIGHTS OF 2019
Session: Battery Minerals
The session will explore the future of the battery minerals and the issues developers are likely to
face as the EV revolution heats up.
Sustainable Intelligent Mining Systems
Join our session about European Sustainable Intelligent Mining Systems for the Global Mining Industry
Discussions will result in a declaration of intent containing guidelines to help us achieve jointly set goals.
How do we design attractive workplaces based on gender equality, diversity and sustainability in the mining sector? The mining sector is moving from macho to modern. How can this be done quicker and smoother? Is digitalisering a threat or a possibility for the mining skills and organisation of the future?
How can mining operations take advantage of these emerging technologies? How can digital transformation help mining companies keep pace with other industries?
The session will explore the future of the battery minerals and the issues developers are likely to face as the EV revolution heats up.
What are the latest trends and issues, both technical and non-technical, that are having an impact on exploration in the Nordic mining industry today?
Picture for a moment exploration in the Nordic countries that is both sustainable and competitive, operating responsibly and successfully to find the minerals and metals that are essential to modern life.
Here we will be looking at sustainability in exploration and mining and how this impacts on environment and affects local communities, while at the same time concentrating on technological aspects and the latest innovative contributions to systems, processes, production, and safety.
Transportation has become an increasingly integrated part of the production chains of all kinds of processing industry today.
What extent of infrastructure investment is needed – particularly into railways and shipping – to enable large-scale developments in basic industries to take place in the north of Norway, Sweden and Finland?
How will exports and growth, rural development and the labour market be affected?
SELECTION OF SPEAKERS
General Director, Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU)
Vice-Minister, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Extensive exposure to top decision-makers from mining operators, exploration companies, parliament, investment houses, policy outfits and regulatory agencies.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities to allow you vital face-to-face interactions with peers working in the mining industry
- Hands-on insight from key opinion-makers and trend-setters in the mining industry
- Receive the very best business intelligence – we assure you that you will be in contact with today’s experts and pioneers from the mining and minerals industry
- Top decision-makers from the mining and minerals industry
- Leading representatives, including director generals from the relevant authorities
- Representatives from the financial community
- Researchers and representatives from the academic community
- Politicians, MPs and representatives from local districts and regions
- International representatives from the European Commission, embassies, NGO:s and many more.