How to get here?
The Grand Hôtel is located centrally in the heart of Stockholm, overlooing the vast expanse of water, known as strömmen and the Royal Palace. Situated in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, are the Opera House, the National Museum, the Museum of Modern Art and the Swedish Museum of Architecture. Stockholm’s best shopping area, with Biblioteksgatan, Sturegallerian and nK, is only five minutes’ walk away. The financial and government district, is located, directly adjacent to the hotel.
- Car – about 45 minutes (45 km) from Arlanda Airport (international and domestic services), about 30 minutes by car from Bromma Airport.
- Train – Arlanda Express train to Arlanda from Central Station – every 15 minutes. travel time 20 minutes.
- Airport Buses to Arlanda – departs every 10 minutes from the City terminal, Klarabergsviadukten.
- Airport Buses to Bromma – departs from the City terminal, Klarabergsviadukten.
- Rail – about 15 minutes on foot (1 km) or 5 minutes by car from the Central Station on Vasagatan.
- Bus – the nearest bus stop is at Kungsträdgården, about 200 metres from the hotel.